Have you recently added a pool to your home and you are thinking of decorating it? Well, when adding a pool or shopping for a pool, then you have to focus on how the pool will look once it’s decorated. Above-ground pools boast a ton of positives (budget-friendly, easier to keep clean), they simply aren’t as aesthetically pleasing as their in-ground counterparts. But that doesn’t mean they can’t be! Whether you’re searching for ways to spruce up your current pool’s look or are on the hunt for inspiration before you buy, we’ve got you covered with eye-catching design ideas to fit any size budget or backyard.
1. In-Pool Chaise – Create the perfect place to lounge in or out of the water. The chaise loungers are made from nearly indestructible polyethylene which is UV16 resistant for 16,000 hours. These are easy to clean and adjustable in any area of your pool. These chairs are designed to create perfect outdoor spaces for entertaining and relaxation.
2. Shade Sail – If you don’t want the pergola to take up space, then consider a shade sail! They are durable, UV-blocking, and very affordable. The shade sail is ideal if you don’t want to lounge in the sun. These shades can be embellished with ribbon and sisal. The shade sail does not obstruct the view and does not take up space. It gives a bohemian air around the pool. Think outside the box and dare a totally exotic decor around the pool!
3. Use decorative stones – Decorative stones determine the space between the pool and the relaxation area. If you want them to evoke the beach, sunbathing, and summer then sprinkle them around the pool to create a Zen space. You can use decorative stones and gravels to make around the pool more versatile.
4. Go for beautiful garden furniture – During summer, you will spend more hours on the edge of your pool than inside of your home. That is why it is important to decorate your garden and around your pool. Even though, you are looking for comfort then blend your garden with elegant furniture. Choose colors that will match the garden and the deck around the pool.
5. Install a large pergola – Even though shade sail is trendy, pergolas haven’t lost their charm and they are in demand even now. If you want a long term decoration, then go for pergola as it has a charm of its own and it doe not deter with time. The pergola near the pool creates a nice and relaxing space in which you can install sunbathing chairs and sofas. Add a shade if you don’t like the afternoon sun.